Introduction to Essential Oils – 3 CE hours
Introduction to Essential Oils – 3 CE Hours
Have you always wanted to learn about aromatherapy uses for essential oils but not ready to leap into a huge weekend workshop? Essential oils are the hottest health products on the market, but choosing which ones to use can be overwhelming and confusing. Oils are potent and it’s important to know certain things about them so you A) GET RESULTS and B) DO NOT CAUSE HARM & INJURY.
Taking this class is the best way to put your toe in the water and see if adding essential oils to your health and wellness regime is right for you.
Covered in this class:
- 11 of the most popular single oils and blends that are “must have”
- How to clean your home & work space and still be “green”
- Everyday items you use that are disrupting your hormones and creating fatigue
- Four basic ways to use plant oils to get immediate results
- Where oils came from and why would we want to use them
- Safely using oils with your pets, family, & clients
- How some people have found a way to increase their income by telling personal stories
Time: 6 pm to 9 pm
POTLUCK OR PAY OPTION!
If you bring a healthy dish to pass, you get 1/2 off your tuiting. Email Jen@JenSpringer.com and let Jen know what you’re bringing!
If you’d rather just pay, please register below.