Raindrop Technique 6 CE’s Chicagoland
Raindrop Technique – 6 CE hours
Prerequisite: Introduction to Essential Oils or Aromatherapy Core Foundation for Wellness Practitioners
Please bring a clean set of sheets to this class along with 2 towels.
Raindrop Technique is a specialty treatment that a whole practice can be built upon that is simple to learn and start offering immediately after this training course. Many clients report that Raindrop sessions are more relaxing and balancing than a traditional massage.
Raindrop is a 1 hour session that includes the application of essential oils in combination techniques that relax muscles allowing for deep penetration and fantastic results.
Covered in this class:
- History and logic behind Raindrop Technique and when to suggest them to clients
- Application and safety education on each of the essential oils used treatment
- Facilitating and receiving a Raindrop Technique session
- What to do when your client has an emotional release during essential oil sessions (Hint: the oils come to the rescue!)
- The efficacy of the essential oils as reported by the U.S. National Library of Medicine and the National Institutes of Health.
- How to charge for these specialized techniques to increase the bottom line of your practice
Class size only 10, register now!
Time: 9 am to 4 pm
Have you taken the Pre-Req? See above